If you are in a Step/Blended family and feeling
• Guilty for not loving your stepchildren as much as you think you should
• Angry at your spouse because you have very different ideas around parenting
• Overwhelmed at the conflict and daily challenges you encounter in your step/blended family and extended family included the ex spouse
Then Stepfamily Struggles-Stepfamily Strategies is the e-book that will help you stop the vicious cycle of negative emotions and feeling desperately “Stuck”.
This is a step-by-step road map that literally walks you through a process of gaining clarity and understanding of the conflict and challenges in your step/blended family but more importantly, action steps that you can put into motion IMMEDIATELY in order to help you and your spouse create the happiness and harmony you dreamed of for your family when you fell in love.
For the past eight years, Brenda Hooper has helped Step/Blended families as a Masters Certified Stepfamily Coach and Nationally Certified Comprehensive Family Mediator. The process that she has developed over this time in her specialty as a Stepfamily Mediator is now available to you.
In Stepfamily Struggles-Stepfamily Strategies you will discover
• Common assumptions stepfamilies make that can set themselves up for failure
• 3 Stepfather Family Models and the impact each has on the family as well as what you can do to eliminate the negative consequences
• 6 Stepmother Operating Models and the positive as well as negative impact each can have on the family.
• How to create neutralizing statements to eliminate blame
• Evaluate and determine realistic time frame for the progress of your family
This isn’t just another book to read and stick on a shelf. If you are truly tired of spinning your emotional wheels and want to take action to change your family dynamics then the techniques in this e-book will help you towards positive change. With over 30 years of Stepfamily research combined with 8 years of Stepfamily Mediation, “Stepfamily Struggles-Stepfamily Strategies” is a resource that every Step/Blended Family in America will benefit from.
Here is what some people have to say about “Stepfamily Struggles-Stepfamily Strategies”;
“We have been in our stepfamily for the past five years. We couldn’t seem to stop arguing about our different parenting styles and blaming each other about favoritism towards our biological children. Stepfamily Struggles-Stepfamily Strategies opened our eyes and our hearts to help us understand and accept the biological/step family connection and learn to work on the real family issues.”
-Leslie and Brock S Surrey, B.C.
“Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Finally a book to help to eliminate blame and keep us from constantly feeling defensive. This book walked us through each process with examples and exercises. We struggled at first because we were not use to talking to each other the way it suggested so we contacted Brenda and her patience and guidance helped us to change our responses with one another so we would actually listen.”
-Alex and Wendy C Seattle, Washington
“The Genogram exercise was a real eye opener for me. I didn’t realize how negative I really was towards my ex and his new wife until my daughter and I started talking because of this exercise. She said she felt sad when I said mean things about her dad and stepmom since she really liked her and she made her dad happy. I don’t know if I would have ever had this conversation with my daughter had it not been for your e-book.”
-Kelly P Vancouver, B.C.